A payday loan is a small cash loan designed to be paid back on your next paycheck. We offer same day service to provide you the cash you need quickly. We understand that unexpected situations happen when you need extra cash. At LOAN ON DEMAND we are here to help you receive the cash needed to help deal with these situations.
A payday loan is a small cash loan designed to be paid back in a short amount of time. We offer same day service to provide you the cash you need quickly. We understand that unexpected situations happen when you need extra cash. At LoanOnDemand.org we are here to help you receive the cash needed to help deal with these situations.
Do you have bad credit? Or, no credit at all? If you suffer from bad credit, it can be challenging to receive cash when you need it the most. LoanOnDemand provide a solution to those with bad credit. Our payday loans are fast, secure, confidential and convenient. Our payday loans are here to provide you cash when you need it the most.
LoanOnDemand is known for our friendly and convenient service. We look forward to assisting you with your next payday loan.
In order to qualify for a loan from LoanOnDemand, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current Employment for 3 months or more
- Monthly Income of at least $750.00
- Access to a phone
- Active checking account open for at least 30 days
What Do I Need
If you will be applying at a LoanOnDemand, please provide the following:
- Drivers License (or ID)
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Personal Check
- Payroll Check Stub with year to date information
Loans arranged by LoanOnDemandand made by, and subject to the approval of, an unaffiliated third party lender. Not all consumers will qualify for a loan or for the maximum loan amount. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. Terms and conditions apply. Payday loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
Loan approval is subject to standard underwriting criteria. Loan funding requires verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information, loan funding may be extended up to three days. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) varies and is based on state, loan term, loan funding date and other underwriting considerations.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my loan or credit services transaction? Failure to make a timely payment on your loan or credit services transaction can have several consequences, including the following:
- Financial Implications –You may be assessed a late fee if you fail to make your payment by a specified period following its due date and you may be assessed with a returned item charge if any check or electronic payment we submit on your behalf is returned unpaid (late fee and returned item fees vary by state – see your transaction agreements for additional details).
- Collection Activity –We may attempt to collect any delinquent amount through our standard collection practices, which include contacting you by phone, mail, SMS or email. We may also exercise any of our rights under our loan or credit services agreements with you. If we are unable to collect any delinquent amount you may have with us through such actions, we may also sell our debt to a third party debt buyer or engage a collection agency, who may also institute collection activity with you.
- Impact on Your Credit Score –LoanOnDemanddoes use alternative credit reporting agencies such as Microbilt. Failure to make timely payment on your loan may reduce your score with such agencies, and prevent you from receiving credit or other services from a provider that uses such agencies.
- Renewal of your Loan –We do not automatically renew any of our loans or credit services transactions. Where refinances or renewals are available (varies by state), you may obtain a refinance or renewal of your loan or credit services transaction by logging in to your account prior to your due date and applying for a renewal or refinance. In connection with any renewal or refinance, you will be required to e-sign new transaction agreements for such renewed or refinanced transaction and our standard rates for loans or credit services transactions will be assessed on such renewal or refinance (varies by state – see posted fee schedules).